martes, 19 de agosto de 2008

I Still...



"I Still..." was the third international single from the Backstreet Boys' fifth studio album, Never Gone, but was not given a US release. The single debuted at #1 on the Japan International Singles Chart with 20,182 copies sold. It has reached #16 on the Australian ARIAnet Singles Chart.


Track listing

Standard
I Still (Album Version)
I Still (Passengerz Remix)
Just Want You To Know (Jason Nevins Extended Mix)

Europe part 2
I Still
Just Want You to Know (Jason Nevins Radio Edit)

Japan
I Still... (Album Version)
I Still... (Passengerz Remix)
Show Me The Meaning of Being Lonely (Live)
Larger Than Life (Live)
Just Want You To Know (Jason Nevins Remix Radio Edit)
Just Want You To Know (Video)
I Still... (Video)


Music Video


The music video depicts the Backstreet Boys in a dark urban setting, where each are haunted by memories of the same woman. Each Backstreet Boy is filmed in his own vignette: Kevin is drinking at a bar, Howie is in a cab, Nick is at a bus station, Brian is on the road, AJ is in an alley. The video was directed by Matt McDermitt, whom the Boston Globe reported to be only 19 years old at the time of filming. The music video is noted for its excellent use of slow-motion technique; it was nominated for a TRL Italy video for Best #1 Video.
D/L
Ipod Version

No hay comentarios: